Breathtaking sights in the sky!
Air show talored for your company only
What is the Air Show?
Air Show is an interesting event during which various aeronautical disciplines and skills are displayed at the airport. An unforgettable experience is guaranteed by sports aircraft – an ultralight plane, a hanglider and a gyrocopter, manager by top notch pilots. At the same time, various activities that complement the event take place on the ground. Visitors are not able to fly, except in the context of a prize game.
Air Show is organised according to your needs (number of people, locations, themes, duration, etc.) and is fully customisable. This event carries the name of your company or brand that you promote. It’s an unforgettable experience for your employees, partners, clients, associates …
WHAT IS INCLUDED IN THE PACKAGE?
- Design and organization on turnkey basis
- Airport lease and arrangements on site
- Organisation of all activities for guests
- coordination of all participants of the Air Show
- creative calling in electronic form
- 8-10 agents of Perfect Surprise on the field
- cameraman and photographer (promo spot and complete material from the event)
- design and printing a programme of the event with a map (shared at the event)
- attractive flights on ultralight aircrafts in a total duration of 45 minutes – two planes, two gyrocopters and three hangliders
- pilots, fuel and technical preparation of aircraft
- airport staff
- leasing the sports airport and using the hangar
- presentation of radio-controlled aircraft models
- ultralight aircraft show with technical guidance
- recording the event by drone
- three gift flights for your guests, each 10 minutes (airplane, gyrocopter or a hanglider of your choice)
- Marking the location of the event on the main road and to the airport
- marking important sectors at the airport
- Branding the space with your promo material
- DJ, sound and technical equipment for running the program
- setting up tables, chairs and benches for 50 people
- setting tents 6*3 m and two smaller tents
OUR PROPOSAL FOR ACTIVITIES ON THE GROUND:
These are just some of the activities on the ground that can be organised. We can suggest other interesting things according to the theme of the event and the profile of your guests.
in form of canapes, cold or warm self serving.
We can also organise barbeque or any other catering by your choice, combining savory and sweet…
Note: Alcohol is not not allowed at the airport.
Two artists will draw your quests’ faces in an interesting way. This memory is something your guests can take home, on a paper with your company’s logo. The making of one caricature takes 10 minutes.
One of the best Serbian magicians will perform a show to make the audience laugh. Afterwards, he can stay with the guests and display some tricks for smaller groups of people, giving them small gifts and pulling inexpected things from their pockets and behind their ears…
4. Creative welcoming
At the entrance, your guests can be welcomed by a levitating ghost from Aladin, an astronaut or a line of stewardesses wearing your company’s firm.
5. Business massage
In a separate place within the hangar, your visitors can be surprised by a business massage. The therapeuts bring special chairs and the visitors sit fully clothed. The massage lasts 5 – 10 minutes and includes the neck, the shoulders and the back.
6. Electric picado
Let’s see how precise your guest are at target practice!
As one of the attactions, we can organise a quiz on spot, in which your guests will be divided in groups. The topic can be coordinated with your company goals.
8. Table tennis
With a table, four rackets and balls, your guests will surely have a good time.
9. Animators on stools
A very attractive show in which professional animators on stools entertain your guests! These magical characters will dance with your guests and bring magic to the event.
10. Treasure hunt
Your guests can be entertained by a treasure hunt. This is a game in which a couple of teams compete by solving a few puzzles on five locations. The fastest ones will get personalised prizes at the end.
11. Logic games
If you wish to surprise your guests with some intelectual and manual challenges, we can organise that as well. Competition in teams, and for the best ones – prizes will be guaranteed.
12. Table football
Your guests can enjoy a good game of football, whether they are two people or a group of eight, divided into teams.
CAN WE HAVE MORE PEOPLE ATTENDING THE EVENT?
Of course. We arrange with you the number of guests. This change affects the catering segment the most. It is also possible to award more than three prize flights. If you wish, you can include even more attractive aircraft in the Air Show, and the extra charge is determined on request.
WHEN IS THE BEST TIME FOR THE AIR SHOW?
The ideal period for organising the Air Show is between April and the end of June, as well as in September and the first half of October. The event can be organised on weekdays or weekends, and the optimal time is 2-4 h.
In the event of bad weather, in cooperation with you, we define a spare date and notifiy the visitors. The final date is confirmed, for safety reasons, 48 hours prior to the event when the most precise weather forecast is available.
WHERE IS THE AIR SHOW ORGANISED?
The most adequate space is provided within the airport in Belgrade and therefore our basic offer includes the organisation of the Air Show at the sports airport in Zemun Polje.
The event can be organised in almost every city in which there is a sports airport in Serbia, depending on what works best for your company.
HOW SAFE IS IT?
Safety is the most important principle in aviation. If statistically viewed, flying is safer than driving vehicles around the country or moving through traffic in the role of pedestrians. Still, many people have a fear of flying.
When organising an event, Perfect Surprise takes care of safety at the highest level, which involves cooperation only with top-level aeroclubs, excellent pilots, the majority of which are instructors and / or state champions, while strictly respecting all legal regulations (allowed strength and direction of the wind, weight of a person, etc.).
WHAT ELSE CAN WE ORGANISE:
- branding the aircraft with the colours and logo of your company;
- complete PR activities for this event;
- setting up additional pagodas, tents, umbrellas;
- organising activities past our proposal (in accordance with airport rules and safety postulates)